Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 9, 2014



I'm sorry to say that I don't have time to write today. We've been asked to help out with the transfers that are happening tomorrow and there's a lot of preparation we have to do today. However, we've planned to write tomorrow morning. I have such an awesome story to tell you all about but it'll have to wait. Until then, we've been rained on all day every day for the last 4 or 5 days. I'm going to try to attach some videos tomorrow and pictures today of the storm that hit us on Saturday. It was super crazy! With hail and so much rain that the roads turned to rivers! It was super cool! :) Except for the fact that the sewers overflowed too. That was kinda gross. ;) We even had to wade through a river of water that was so high it got the bottom two inches of my skirt wet, just to cross the street! Alright until tomorrow morning! I love you all!



 Yup, these yard pictures are showing hail. Really really big hail. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment