Tuesday, October 14, 2014

6 Months!!

Thursday we had our Zone Conference. It was positively awesome! We talked about the condition of our hearts and practiced later how to teach with more power to those who have a lot of doubts. My companion and I both felt like the conference had been prepared especially for us and our investigators. We haven't gotten the chance to put our newly learned skills to the test but we're looking forward to the first chance we'll get.
Also, I got to meet two other of the tallest girls in the mission at the conference. We couldn't help it, we had to take a picture. =)
Naim was baptized! :D I know I was super excited too. :D His mom and sister were both baptized about a month or two ago and he wasn't open at all to the gospel. However, after the baptism of his mom, he finally decided to open up and was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. I'm super excited for him and this step he has taken.

We finally received permission to baptize Martin. He's our 10 year old who has had problems with lying, stealing, and drinking coffee in the past but he's progressed so much and we finally obtained permission to get him in the water. He's accepted the baptism date of October the 11th. 

Also, the volcano erupted a little so I got super excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment